I decided to apply the idea (from the reading "Breakaway: an ambient display designed to change human behavior") of changing user's behavior by providing abstract information.
To do this, my device should be able to:
1. Sense the intensity of sunlight and display the information in an abstract way
- The intensity of sunlight can be grouped into 3 levels [direct sunlight/low sunlight/no sunlight]
- The 3 levels should be visually communicated in real-time [I was inspired by Lua]
2. Track the total time of the direct sunlight and inform the user in a non-intrusive way
- The device should calculate the total time of direct sunlight for the day
- The notification of the daily statistics and tips sent to the user should be limited to once per day
Is this a good/useful/informative piece of content to include in the project? Have your say!
You must login before you can post a comment. .