1. Complete a circuit with only the LED lightbulb
2. Write the code and transfer to the Argon to check the LED lightbulb can work or not
3. The LED lightbulb works
4. Complete a circuit with the LED light and speaker
5. Write the code and transfer to the Argon to check the speaker can beep or not
6. The speaker beeps
7. Add an FSR resistor
8. Write the code and make sure when I squeeze the FSR resistor, the speaker would beep and the LED lightbulb would shine simultaneously. When I release the FSR, there is no sound and the light is off.
9. Share sensor information on the internet
Is this a good/useful/informative piece of content to include in the project? Have your say!
You must login before you can post a comment. .