Back to Parent
Once I determined the overall idea of my goal to achieve with my first IoT project, I drew a rough sequence order to execute the project.
· Outline the code with a diagram
· Lean how to use a temperature sensor
· Use my basic knowledge and skills that I learned in the class and ask questions if I do not know certain coding
· Master temperature coding
· Start to draw sketch on
· Wire in LEDs and temperature sensor
· Connect the BUNDLE ME to home WiFi network
· Do test run to check LED and sound detector works properly.
Is this a good/useful/informative piece of content to include in the project? Have your say!
You must login before you can post a comment.