1. There are multiple ways to visualize information other than using UIs.
2. A better understanding of the sensors: the things happen behind the sensors are certain physical laws, for instance, using the conductivity of water to reveal the water level.
3. The structure of code is very important: a clean and structured code could fast the processing speed and enhance the stability, efficiency, easy of debugging of a system.
4. Physical limitations should be considered when making a product, some ideas should yield to the current technology.
5. The structure of a team should be given much attention because people would do a better job if they were assigned to sth that they are familiar with or at least is related to their previous background.
Is this a good/useful/informative piece of content to include in the project? Have your say!
You must login before you can post a comment. .